Thursday, November 09, 2006

1 year and owie owie owie

On the 6th, the show marked a major milestone...1 year of podcasting goodness. I had planned to do a special show for the anniversary, but that plan got messed up because on the 1st, a case of sciatica set in. After a trip to the ER, a week of being at home and many, many drugs, I'm only about 50% better. I can't sit and if I stand for more than 15 minutes, it starts to hurt like hell. If you don't know what sciatica is, basically, the sciatic nerve is the biggest nerve in the body that runs from your back all the way down your leg. Somehow my pelvis got out of line and now my nerve is getting squished. Not good. I could podcast from the laptop, but I don't think I'm that desperate yet. The last time I did that, it was painfully slow. We'll see. I'm going to the chiropractor tomorrow and hopefully he can get me back in line. I went to see him Monday and was much better afterwards.
I'm debating whether or not to make a special show even if it's a little delayed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are/were in pain. Hope you're doing better.

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home